Marshmello Marshmello

COPYRIGHT! I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to report you for using a song that you didn't create JUST FOR GD, WHICH IT STATES NOT TO DO IN THE GUIDELINES!

OskarTopp - Extreme OskarTopp - Extreme

Dude. Please do not take over the world by music, because you definitely have the skills. Dude, just learn a little more about theory, structure, and you will the new Avicii, or Martin Garrix, or BETTER THAN THEM. You deserve more credit. One thing is try to change the melody up a little on the second drop, it's a little repetitive.

OskarTopp responds:

Thank you man! I really like your positive rreviews! I will do that

BarbozaSounds12 - Magic Wolfie BarbozaSounds12 - Magic Wolfie

It is pretty good, but I feel like the drop "idea" was stolen from Zomboy a little. Also tell me how to make awesome stuff like this. GG on this track though!

heathens - (Disto remix) heathens - (Disto remix)

STOLEN! Please do not post work that is not your own. You may get reported, and in some cases, banned from Newgrounds. Please only upload work that is only your own.

OskarTopp - Geometry Dash Song OskarTopp - Geometry Dash Song

Dude, u gotta make a YT video explaining how to make this amazing compilation of noise...

OskarTopp responds:

I will. Wait a few days

Dubstep Freak - Star Gaze Dubstep Freak - Star Gaze

You have some talent man! You deserve more credit, and that's why I have scouted you. Keep up the good work, I expect more of this!

DubstepFreak2015 responds:

Thank You! More To Come In The Next Few Days! :D

Trapped Trapped

The two-beat sub kick should be mixed in a little better, and add an 808 rather than the same melody OVER AND OVER AND OVER... Anyways, you should actually listen to trap before you make it... Kappa ;)

iElectronic responds:

If you read the description it says that this is not a song. It is meant to be a backing track to rap on. Thanks for the help though :).

Lazy Town - We Are Number One (Trap Remix) Lazy Town - We Are Number One (Trap Remix)

Dude this drop is the definition of the new Trap. This is honestly better than most trap nation drops, I love the instense subass with that one note, It sounds so mysterious! 1337/10 stars. Keep it up man!

Teminite - Energize (Novacore Remix) Teminite - Energize (Novacore Remix)

Better than Skrillex ;). Also, how to you get the the wubs and growls? Massive VST? Also, what software do you use, and do you have any tips for a beginning music producer? (That's me!)

OfficialNovacore responds:

My DAW is Ableton Live 9 and I make 99% of my sounds in Serum. My advice would be to constantly produce music, it's the only way youll get better

Pride Pride

How do you get the synth sidechain? Just volume automation or ghost channels? Tell me your secrets, Master... This track is insane tho, I could never make anything like it...